1. Information we collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: When you subscribe to our mailing list or access the BatteReverse Circle community, the BatteReverse project collects personal information such as name, organisation, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide for receiving relevant project updates and connecting with the BatteReverse community members.
- Technical Information: We automatically collect technical information about your computer, device, and internet connection, including browsing or session cookies used for logging in to the website and IP address. This information is collected to improve the user experience and does not identify individual visitors.
2. How we use your information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide and manage your access to and use of the service of the BatteReverse project (as access to mailing lists, the Circle community etc...);
- Internal communication between the partners;
- Disseminate project information among the partners;
- Respond to your requests, comments and concerns;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to BatteReverse.
3. Information we share with third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal
identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not
include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our
website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to
keep this information confidential.
Google Analytics; which is a web statistics service offered by Google, Inc. For more
information, please see https://support.google.com/analytics/?
4. Accessing and updating your information
If you are a registered user of Circle.so, you can access and update your personal information or deactivate your account by accessing your Account Settings ->Profile/Authentication.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further emails, please send an email to email@example.com.
6. Data retention & security
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide essential purposes of the BatteReverse project.
We are committed to using appropriate technical and organisational measures intended to protect the security of your personal information.